Date:      Tue, 30 Jun 1998 12:21:31 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Udo Wolter <uwp@ukrv.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Who's creating the mtools package ?

Hi !

I have a little problem. I took the port and the package of the mtools and
compared them. When I'm compiling them from the port I get a different
binary than the one from the package. The package binary gives me errors when
using mdu, but just a few, and the're called "bad access". This was in
Version 3.8 and it is documented as solved problem in the changelog of the
next version. In my compiled version of V3.8 I get lots of errors named
"Fat error" and it's a huge output. So is there anyone who creates this package
who can help me get together version 3.9.1 so I can use the mdu command
normally ? Don't misunderstand me, I don't want to ask someone from
the mtools group, they don't know what's happening. I'm just looking for
the guy of the FreeBSD group who generally creates these packages what we
can find on the CDs or on the FTP-servers.

Thanx,
	Udo
--
Udo Wolter, email: uwp@cs.tu-berlin.de