Date:      Thu, 17 Oct 1996 21:08:15 +0200 (IST)
From:      Nadav Eiron <nadav@barcode.co.il>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Weird CGI problems with Apache

Hi folks,

I'm not sure that it's related to FreeBSD, but I'll give it a try :-)

I have two 2.1.5R machines, both running apache 1.1.1. One of them works
just fine. The other will give in its access log the following message:
/usr/local/apache/cgi-bin/test-cgi: Can't open
/usr/local/apache/cgi-bin/test-cgi
[Thu Oct 17 21:05:16 1996] access to /usr/local/apache/cgi-bin/test-cgi
failed for harrison.barcode.co.il, reason: Premature end of script headers

Whenever I try to execute a CGI script. I've already tried copying all
the configuration files from the working machine, but it didn't do any
good. I also copied the known-to-be-working binary image (httpd) to no avail.

Does anyone have a clue?

TIA
Nadav