Date:      11 Dec 1997 22:11:35 +0100
From:      Eivind Eklund <perhaps@yes.no>
To:        "JF Melli" <jf.melli@hol.fr>
Cc:        <multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Looking for new drivers for MiroMEDIA PCTV

"JF Melli" <jf.melli@hol.fr> writes:
> Could you tell me where I can find new drivers for my MiroMEDIA PCTV =
> card.
>
> I found a bug with the miroTELEVISION program :
>     The default setup is SECAM reception (for France), It's OK.
>
> But when I want to watch PAL transmissions, I set the radio button to =
> PAL then I click OK and the screen goes wrong ! It's impossible to =
> switch from SECAM to PAL just by clicking radio button then OK !
>
> So could you help me please ?

Go read http://www.freebsd.org and then help yourself - FreeBSD has
working drivers for Miro PCTV, including PAL (I've not tested them
with SECAM yet, but they should work).

If you suddenly feel a need to apologize for wasting people's time -
don't.  That just wastes even more time.  If you need help with
installing FreeBSD, ask questions@freebsd.org.  If you need help with
your Miro PCTV _after_ having ditched Windows for FreeBSD, then you
can come here for help ;-)

Eivind.