Date:      Mon, 31 Mar 1997 20:41:07 +6700 (EST)
From:      stanb@netcom.com (Stan Brown)
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.com (Free BSD Questions list)
Subject:   synchronizing 2.2.1 source tree

	I would like to get the 2.2.1 sources and keep them in sync with any
	changes that may be made to them.

	In looking at the handbook, it appears that I have several choices of
	tools. I have a 28k link to and local ISP. This link is flat rate, but
	is lately not reliable for long connect periods. So I need something
	that I can automate, and that will recover from failures gracefully.

	My first guess is cvsup. Is this a good choice?

	If it is could someone give me a quick tutorial on how to set it up,
	including a good config file?

	I would like to get the sources directly into /usr/src on my machine.

	Thanks for the help.

--
Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    404-996-6955
Factory Automation Systems