Date:      Mon, 22 Jul 2002 11:30:36 +0200
From:      =?iso-8859-1?B?Umlja2FyZCBIaWRlZmrkbGw=?= <rickardhidefjall@hotmail.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Sound Blaster Live Support ?

Hi !

I have a question about sound blaster live support. I'v a stabel version of
FreeBSD. I have been looking around in different FreeBSD related sites
including your own handbook. with out any success in finding any hint or
howto.

What shall i do if i have one of the moste common mordern sound cards and
want to use it in FreeBSD? ( which I'm very found of)

Regards / Rickard Hidefjäll