Date:      Wed, 6 Aug 2003 21:15:14 +0200
From:      Patrick Proniewski <patpro@patpro.net>
To:        hellmuth.michaelis@t-online.de
Subject:   Re: temperature acquisition on FreeBSD

On mercredi, ao=FB 6, 2003, at 15:23 Europe/Paris, Hellmuth Michaelis=20
wrote:

> I am using DS9097U-009 devices together with several DS1820 (in a bus
> topology) at several places to monitor temperature of rooms and=20
> machines.
>
> All you need is a DS9097U-009, one or more DS1820, twisted pair wiring
> and the mlan or better the mlan3 port on a FreeBSD machine.
>
> See also
> 	http://www.kts.org/temp.html
> 	http://www.kts.org/hm/download/mtempd.tar.gz        and
> 	http://www.kts.org/hm/hm-links-1wire.html

really good links !
thank you very much for the valuable info. Too bad I'm going away for 3=20=

weeks, I wish I could put together my own temp recording device now.

patpro
--=20
"Rien ne se perd, rien ne se cr=E9e, tout s'empile"
					- Mon bureau -