Date:      Thu, 17 Feb 2000 18:19:20 -0500
From:      Dave Hummel <sysadmin@white-directory.com>
To:        George Cox <gjvc@gjvc.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: problems with Openldap !!! must solve

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I tried recompiling with DB 2.77, but this
seems to have no effect.

I've seen a few postings on the OpenLDAP lists from Linux'ers
with the same problem, but nobody seems to have an answer.

This is sucking to the point that if I can't solve this within a
couple of days then I will have to go to a Solaris/Netscape
Directory Server setup (Yuck!).

Does anyone at all have this running properly?

Dave