Date:      Tue, 05 Jul 2011 21:26:03 +0200
From:      Fabian Wenk <fabian@wenks.ch>
To:        freebsd-ipfw@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ipfw fwd on FreeBSD 8.1, does it work?

Hello Andrey

On 05.07.2011 21:04, Andrey V. Elsukov wrote:

> fwd does not work when ipfw loaded as module.

Ups, did not know this exactly, thanks for clarify. But it really
makes sense that both options are in the kernel.
After sending out my mail, it somehow crossed my mind that this
eventually would not work. As I usually have almost all things
needed in my custom built kernel anyway (including
IPFIREWALL_FORWARD), I never had that problem.

Sorry Unga, you need to build a new kernel with both options.

bye
Fabian