Date:      Fri, 16 Aug 1996 0:40:02 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Zhihui Huey Hu <CE_ZHH@HAL.LAMAR.EDU>
To:        questions@FREEBSD.org
Subject:   Commenting from file

Dear users of FreeBSD-2.1.5,

Does anyone know where I can get the source code?  I've look in the src
directory at the mirror sites but can't seem to find the right one.
Rather than download the entire dir, can someone tell me where to find
the source for the kernel?  The reason I need it is to recompile my own
kernel to better support X-Windows. (For some reason, it keeps giving me
a message saying that ttyv4 doesn't exist.  It doesn't, I tried using
MAKEDEV but am so inept at this it really isn't funny.  Down right annoying
in fact.)

Any help to either of the questions above, (Yes, there are two.  One is just
cleverly disguised as side comment.) would be extremely appreciated.

Thanks a lot!  I know there has to be someone out there who can answer my
burning questions.  For certain, if there wasn't, we should all bury our heads
in large piles of sand and cry ver very VERY hard.)

Please help, and Don't Panic!
Z. Huey Hu

X-Personal_name: Zhihui Huey Hu
From: ce_zhh@hal.lamar.edu