Date:      Tue, 28 Nov 1995 17:17:11 -0800
From:      "Amancio Hasty Jr." <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
Cc:        roberto@keltia.freenix.fr (Ollivier Robert), freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Executor

Howdy,

Just donwloaded executor again and it seems to run okay.

You have to have floppy install don't ask me why 8)

This is the only error that I got...
/executor
LINUX: 'ioctl' fd=4, typ=0x53(S), num=0xb not implemented

As to how well it runs or how good it is I don' know . I tried the lemmings
demo and it seems to run smooth on my P100. At any rate, I quickly got
bored with the Mac stuff and went back to FreeBSD 8)

	Enjoy,
	Amancio