Date:      Tue, 27 Aug 1996 06:56:17 +0200
From:      roberto@keltia.freenix.fr (Ollivier Robert)
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: teTeX 0.4 port

According to Bernd Rosauer:
> teTeX 0.4 has been released on Saturday.  I will port it to FreeBSD
> (as well as the other *BSDs) in the next couple of days.

You may want to wait a bit. ncurses is in the process of being imported
into CURRENT (no timeframe though). I've compiled 0.4 yesterday. dialog as
shipped doesn't compile (as before I think). texconfig works with FreeBSD's
dialog anyway.

configure was unable to find the definition of sys_errlist so I had to cut
them out of some sources files (from xdvik at least).
--
Ollivier ROBERT    -=- The daemon is FREE! -=-    roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 2.2-CURRENT #18: Sun Aug 18 19:16:52 MET DST 1996