Date:      Mon, 21 Aug 2000 21:50:58 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
To:        legg@iastate.edu
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Iowa State Univ.

What does the "electronic registration" entail? I know at the unversity of
Maryland where I go to school, it's electronic, but what you do is start
dhcp on that interface, and it automagically takes you to the registration
page on your web browser (no matter what addy is there) then you register,
and restart dhcp, and viola! it's working.

| Kenneth Culver              | FreeBSD: The best NT upgrade    |
| Unix Systems Administrator  | ICQ #: 24767726                 |
| and student at The          | AIM: muythaibxr                 |
| The University of Maryland, | Website: (Under Construction)   |
| College Park.	              | http://www.wam.umd.edu/~culverk/|