Date:      Tue, 28 Oct 1997 19:15:29 -0200 (EDT)
From:      Joao Carlos Mendes Luis <jonny@coppe.ufrj.br>
To:        hasty@rah.star-gate.com (Amancio Hasty)
Cc:        eivind@bitbox.follo.net, tomppa@fidata.fi, jonny@coppe.ufrj.br, freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Bt848 driver patches

#define quoting(Amancio Hasty)
// Hi Guys,
//
// Hm.... we need feedback as to whether or not this patch is fixing the
// reported problems.

I should be the one to test the PAL/M modes, but the card I had at
home was not mine and I had to give it back.  The one I have at work
cannot receive any PAL/M signal, since our university has a very bad
TV reception.

I promise to test it ASAP, but it will take some time.  Sorry.

					Jonny

--
Joao Carlos Mendes Luis			jonny@gta.ufrj.br
+55 21 290-4698				jonny@coppe.ufrj.br