Date:      Wed, 25 Nov 1998 08:45:03 -0700
From:      Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>
To:        "Jason C. Wells" <jcwells@u.washington.edu>
Cc:        FreeBSD-advocacy <freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Fireman + Branding = Firebranding ?

"Jason C. Wells" wrote:

> Speaking of Fireman...
>
> What happened to the branding discussion during that space of time when
> majordomo forgot I existed? There was huge discussion followed by silence.

It fell into the black hole of my lack of experience with SPARC
assembly language.  I'm up to my a$$ in alligators at work, and
haven't had time to do anything in the last two weeks.  I will
create a web page with the proposed software and hardware products,
and the list of names that have been proposed so far, this weekend.
By Monday, I should be able to put it on the freebsd.org site.  ;^)

If you have any further suggestions for names or packages, send them
to advocacy with "logo" in the subject line somewhere.

Thanks for the kick, Jason.  Sorry I've been unresponsive.