Date:      Fri, 7 Apr 2000 00:44:17 +0200
From:      Dirk Froemberg <dirk@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Bill Fumerola <billf@chc-chimes.com>
Cc:        "David W. Chapman Jr." <dchapman@houabg.com>, ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: apache+php-1.3.12+4.0b4pl1

Hi David, hi Bill!

On Fri, Mar 31, 2000 at 11:08:31AM -0500, Bill Fumerola wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 31, 2000 at 03:53:29AM -0600, David W. Chapman Jr. wrote:
> > I went to compile this apache port with php4 and it does not correctly
> > detect imap support.  I have no idea how to fix it, any suggestions would
> > be appreciated.  I'm not in the ports mailling list so you'll have to reply
> > directly to me.
>

>                 \"IMAP\")
>                         echo "IMAP is DISABLED for now. Ignoring." > /dev/stderr
>                         ;;
>
> from scripts/configure.php, which is unfortunate because I need it too.

Sorry, but I don't have time to track down this problem. You need to
supply a problem report to the PHP development team (it's a PHP configure
problem, not a port's problem...).

OTOH we'll have a mod_php4, soon (hopefully 8-) which won't have this
problem. IMAP support doesn't work with a static php module, only.

	Regards Dirk

--
Dirk Froemberg

FreeBSD: The Power to Serve!		http://www.FreeBSD.org/