Date:      Mon, 14 Oct 1996 07:32:56 +0200
From:      roberto@keltia.freenix.fr (Ollivier Robert)
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org (FreeBSD ports list)
Subject:   Re: is someone doing a mutt port ?! If not I will...

According to David E. O'Brien:
> rather get the dist from the *Offical* dist site.  Because of my
> stuboness in this, I have a port that works much like the PGP one.  And
> is about as complicated too.   USA residents get mutt-0.47.tar.gz and
> non-USA residents get mutt-0.47-export.tar.gz and 01.pgp.PATCH is
> applied.  Then the rest of the patches are applied in both cases.

I think it is a better way to do it as I cannot guarantee that I'll make a
mutt-0.NN.MM.tar.gz each time. I made 0.47.11 because there are many
patches. Note that we're now at the 13th one and believe me, you want this
one (it fixes the completion bug...) :-)

> PLEASE don't force me (a USA resident) to fetch from Germany.  Do you
> have any idea how *extreamly slow* ftp's from Germany can be?

How do you deal with the changing directory on Michael's site ?
--
Ollivier ROBERT    -=- The daemon is FREE! -=-    roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 2.2-CURRENT #24: Thu Oct 10 19:35:39 MET DST 1996