Date:      Wed, 10 Mar 1999 23:38:38 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        ob1k <ob1k@mindspring.com>
Cc:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: disapointing security architecture

> oh, Im sorry...I thought it was called _FREE_bsd OS, I was aware that the
> approach was a WHOAREYOUPAYINGbsd. Thank you.

Will you please stop wasting our time with this crap?  If you want
something fixed, fix it.  Otherwise, kindly shut up and let the
VOLUNTEER resources here focus on whatever it is they want to focus on
since, as you've just pointed out, you're not paying them anything.
Why in the hell should they jump just because somebody like you tells
them to?  You have some kind of god complex?  If so, please take it
elsewhere - it's neither needed nor desired here.

- Jordan