Date:      Wed, 17 Apr 1996 12:52:15 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Mike Kercher <mike@synwork.com>
To:        dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: New NE2000 Problems

I did recompile the kernel and the card is now working as advertised :)
The problem I have now is finding out where to enable IP forwarding.
There is no entry in /etc/sysconfig for it.

|Syn-Work Media, Inc.   | WWW Development & Hosting | Life Safety    |
|http://www.synwork.com | Systems Integration       | CCTV           |
|mike@synwork.com       | Voice/Data/Fiber          | Access Control |
|Flaq on IRC            | Dukane Distributor        | BICSI/RCDD     |