Date:      Wed, 28 Mar 2001 00:30:04 -0800 (PST)
From:      Sverre Valgeirsson <e96sv@efd.lth.se>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/25560: New port: ftp/kbear: An ftp client for KDE 2

The following reply was made to PR ports/25560; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Sverre Valgeirsson <e96sv@efd.lth.se>
To: Will Andrews <will@physics.purdue.edu>
Cc: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 10:26:05 +0200

 On Sun, Mar 25, 2001 at 07:20:03AM -0800, Will Andrews wrote:
 > The following reply was made to PR ports/25560; it has been noted by GNATS.
 >
 > From: Will Andrews <will@physics.purdue.edu>
 > To: Sverre Valgeirsson <e96sv@efd.lth.se>
 > Cc: FreeBSD GNATS DB <FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org>
 > Subject: Re: ports/25560: New port: ftp/kbear: An ftp client for KDE 2
 > Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 10:15:24 -0500
 >
 >  On Sun, Mar 25, 2001 at 11:20:22AM +0200, Sverre Valgeirsson wrote:
 >  > Yes. I've used the program some, and not experienced any problems with it.
 >  > Can you give me some details on what went wrong, so that I can recreate the problem?
 >
 >  OK, when I connect to ftp.cerias.purdue.edu (and hit "anonymous login")
 >  using the Quick Connect, it says "Error - KBear" "Unsupported action -
 >  listDir".  I've put up an image that shows exactly what happens here:
 >
 >  	http://www.physics.purdue.edu/~will/kbear.png

 Thanks. I can't get it to give me any errors though, so I can't fix it. It worked
 nicely both at work and at home.
 The author has released a bugfix version recently though, I'll adjust the port
 to use it instead as soon as I can (my computer is broken at the moment).

 >  	http://www.physics.purdue.edu/~will/kbear.shar
 >
 >  Let me know!  Please keep FreeBSD-gnats-submit on the Cc: line, as it
 >  records our discussion.

 Nice. Thanks.

 /sverre