Date:      Thu, 15 Apr 1999 00:29:39 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Dan Roberts <droberts@gwis.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   More PAM modules.. radius, mysql?

I'm thrilled to see FreeBSD supporting PAM now, however I've spent all day
searching for additional modules or any resources and came up empty
handed.

I'd like to know where we can find additional modules for use under
FreeBSD's implementation of PAM.  My specific application calls for
centralizing our password database.  I'd like to authenticate passwords
for login, ftp and pop3 sessions on my FreeBSD-3.1 machine either via a
radius server or out of a mySQL database table.

Can anyone help?

--
Dan Roberts, http://gwis.com/~droberts        Gateway to Internet Services
Dragons Hockey, http://rm-rf.net/dragons               http://www.gwis.com