Date:      Fri, 18 Feb 2000 10:29:30 +0930
From:      Reynoldus Lamuri <rlamuri@it.ntu.edu.au>
To:        FreeBSD questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   printing eps in landscape

Hello,

Does anyone know how to print an 'eps' or any postscript file in landscape mode?
I've tried searching the FreeBSD mail archives but it seems to be down at the moment.
The file is a colour map, generated from an ArcInfo application on Digital Unix.
I've tried several printers HP4000N, HP5M, HP4M, HP6P and also using 'psnup', ghostview and gv.
Could anyone point me to any other utilities?
If anyone's interested the file is available at 'ftp.cs.ntu.edu.au/pub/misc/bm.eps'
Appreciate any help on this.

thanks
ray