Date:      Sun, 27 Jun 2004 12:22:37 +0545
From:      Bikrant <bikrant_ml@wlink.com.np>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   fetchmail question

Hi... I am trying to retrive mails using fetchmail and then deleiver it
locally using sendmail. I found that fetchmail adds the following header in
every messages that it retrives from the pop server.

        by localhost.localdomain (8.12.5/8.12.5) with ESMTP id i5QIldIr030563
        for <root@localhost>; Sun, 27 Jun 2004 00:32:39 +0545

I am running fetchmail as root user so it has modified the recepient to
root@localhost. Isn't there any way so that fetchmail retains the original
recepient ? I tried  -n and --invisible options but they didn't help.

Thanks,
Bikrant