Date:      Tue, 10 Oct 2000 13:17:26 +0200
From:      "James A Wilde" <james.wilde@telia.com>
To:        <sunilkumart@hotmail.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: compilation of source code

To begin with, please don't use html formatted messages in here.  It's not
very welcome.

Second, your request is perhaps directed to the wrong place.  We are mostly
concerned with the FreeBSD operating system in here rather than the Linux
operating system.  You might feel more at home asking your question on, say,
www.linux.org.

However, most people in here are very knowledgeable and fairly tolerant of
off-topic questions, so let's go one step further.  Your request is not
quite clear.  To be sure we are on the right track, TCP/IP is not a language
you can compile.  However, if you mean programs for use with the TCP/IP
protocol, that is, for networking, it would be useful to know which programs
you are interested in.

mvh/regards

James