Date:      Sat, 22 Jun 2002 22:54:56 +0100
From:      Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>
To:        Jonathan Belson <jon@witchspace.com>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Perl scripts that need rewiting - Any volunteers?

> Mark Murray wrote:
> >>These seem to be the same program.  I'll take this if there are no
> >>objections.
> >
> > You have it!
>
> Okay, here's my vidfont/kbdmap rewrite for review.  Any feedback
> is welcome, the same goes for bug reports :-)

Cool, thank you very much!

Some comments:

o Please put a copyright on the top of this. By preference, please use
  /usr/share/examples/etc/bsd-style-copyright.

o The code style is generally good, but please don't put braces around
  single lines of code, ie use
  for (;;)
	stuff;
  rather than
  for (;;) {
	stuff;
  }

o Please put all the macro strings like default font and directories into
  macros and #include those from (say) vidfont.h.

o Please shorten any long line or comment to less than 80 columns

o Please do not use mktemp(); use mkstemp() instead.

o Please make this WARNS=6 clean as far as is possible.

Thanks!

o       Mark Murray
\_
O.\_    Warning: this .sig is umop ap!sdn