Date:      Wed, 24 Jul 2002 17:03:47 +0200
From:      =?iso-8859-1?Q?Milon_Papez=EDk?= <Milon.Papezik@oskarmobil.cz>
To:        "Jamie Heckford" <jamie@tridentmicrosystems.co.uk>, <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: make buildworld error after cvsup

the same here :-(

	Milon

-----Original Message-----
From: Jamie Heckford [mailto:jamie@tridentmicrosystems.co.uk]
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2002 4:56 PM
To: freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject: make buildworld error after cvsup

Hi,

After a cvsup about an hour ago I am getting the following error running
make buildworld:

--snip--

=3D=3D=3D> share/doc/usd/19.memacros
=3D=3D=3D> share/doc/usd/20.meref
=3D=3D=3D> share/doc/usd/30.rouge
make: don't know how to make buildincludes. Stop
*** Error Code 2

Stop in /usr/src/share/doc/usd.
*** Error Code 1

Stop in /usr/src/share/doc.
*** Error Code 1

Stop in /usr/src/share.
*** Error Code 1

Stop in /usr/src.
*** Error Code 1

Stop in /usr/src.

--snip--

Un-Commented    NOGAMES=3DTRUE in /etc/defaults/make.conf and my build =
carried
on fine :-)

However for people using the default cvsup set it will probably cause =
them
to fall over.

Thanks,

--
Jamie Heckford
Network Manager

***********

This e-mail message contains confidential information for
the above addressee only. Any opinion or views contained
in this e-mail message are those of the sender and do not
necessarily represent those of the Company. Unless otherwise
stated this e-mail message is not intended to be contractually
binding.  E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be
secure or error-free and the sender therefore does not accept
liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this
message.

Trident Microsystems Ltd Group of Companies
Perrywood Business Park, Honeycrock Lane, Salfords, Redhill,
Surrey, RH1 5JQ

Tel:  (44) (0) 1737 780790   Fax:  (44) (0) 1737 771908

Registered office:  Abacus House, Bone Lane, Newbury,
Berkshire, RG14 5SF