Date:      Sun, 13 Jan 2002 20:19:53 -0800
From:      Ulf Zimmermann <ulf@Alameda.net>
To:        chat@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Can anyone recommend a copyright/trademark lawyer ?

I am owner of Alameda Networks, Inc., which owns the domain
Alameda.net, Alamedanet.com and Alamedanet.org. We have been
using the name "Alameda Net" and "ANI" over the years, even
lately we haven't done much at all. The local power and
telecom company now went and registered Alamedanet.net
and is using "Alameda Net" for their cable modem offering.
This is a trademark or copyright problem for me and so I need
a lawyer for this.

Looking for a local laywer in the SF Bay Area.

--
Regards, Ulf.