Date:      Wed, 26 May 1999 16:24:52 -0400
From:      Rick Siple <RickSiple@mpainc.com>
To:        'Thomas David Rivers' <rivers@dignus.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: SCSI CD-ROM not ready if no CD present

	Err...my bad.  During the initial install sysinstall would not let
me install from the CDROM if it wasn't present during boot, I erroneously
extrapolated this behavior to the installed system.
	Now that I think about it again, I seem to remember a warning in the
CD's liner notes about having the CD available during boot when installing.
	Sorry for the noise.  Thanks for the prompt response.
Rick Siple
ricksiple@mpainc.com