Date:      Wed, 31 Jan 1996 17:36:36 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@ki.net>
To:        "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@freefall.freebsd.org>
Cc:        yves@CC.McGill.CA, Dave Richards <dar@phoenix.uchsc.edu>, questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: 3c509

On Wed, 31 Jan 1996, Justin T. Gibbs wrote:

> Serge's patches to the driver went into the tree on Sunday night.
> The driver has other problems that cause it to hang the card now
> that David has removed the cludge that caused it to timeout every
> second and reset the card.  Whose got docs for this card?

	what causes the lockouts? just heavy network traffic?  I'm
running two of them right now, and haven't noticed any problems...yet

Marc G. Fournier | POP Mail  Telnet Acct  DNS Hosting
System           |  WWW Services   Database Services  | Knowledge,
  Administrator  |                                    | Information and
 scrappy@ki.net  |      WWW: http://www.ki.net        | Communications, Inc