Date:      Mon, 18 Oct 1999 20:05:18 -0700
From:      bmah@CA.Sandia.GOV (Bruce A. Mah)
To:        douglas@artswire.org
Cc:        bmah@california.sandia.gov, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: NATD - Console Message Question

--==_Exmh_1490116832P

If memory serves me right, "Douglas Cohen" wrote:

> So how do I figure out what packets natd is unable to write back?

Arg...I knew that was next.  :-)

Hopefully someone will come up with a better answer than this, but I
recommend checking the state of your ipfw rules to see which ones
triggered (use "ipfw -at list", but you probably want to RTFM for some
more details).  I'm basing this on your "Permission denied" message,
but I actually haven't experienced this problem.  (Probably I will, if
I start playing around with ipfw some more, like I should.)

Hope this helps...

Bruce.

--==_Exmh_1490116832P

--==_Exmh_1490116832P--