Date:      Tue, 19 May 98 15:52:45 MEST
From:      Josef Moellers <mollers.pad@sni.de>
To:        scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Problems with Microtek E6 and AHA2825

Hi,

I have what appears to be a Microtec E6 (new). I have it connected to an
AHA2825. It works OK unter Windoze, and under FreeBSD 2.2.5 I can send
an INQUIRY command and get the data back. However, when I start
sane-0.72, the system panics due to an unexpected bus free phase.

Any suggestions?

TIA,
--
Josef Moellers		mollers.pad@sni.de

PS Dieser Artikel enthaelt einzig und allein meine persoenlichen Ansichten!
PS This article contains my own, personal opinion only!