Date:      Fri, 21 Jul 1995 11:58:23 +0400 (MMT)
From:      edd@arminco.com
To:        jhs@freebsd.org (Julian Stacey)
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: your mail

> This Junk is Not FreeeBSD, keep it off our lists !

Dear Julian,

the following is the information requested by someone at
the FreeBSD porters group for FreeBSD port to PowerPC.

Sincerely yours,

Edgar Der-Danieliantz
AIC Research Laboratories/Open Systems Division
AIC

P.S. Please be careful in your statements - this is not a Junk :-).
Definitely. Thank you.