Date:      Thu, 8 May 1997 10:14:58 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@mat.net>
To:        FreeBSD-chat@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   New IBM public key algorithm (fwd)

This is another forward from the crypto list (of which you've probably
seen me post before).  This one is of interest because it's an entirely
new public key crypto system, and the http is a pointer to a mathematical
description.  I haven't had time yet to go into it, but the description
seems pretty complete.

9120 Edmonston Ct #302      |