Date:      Thu, 27 Jun 1996 02:01:17 -0400
From:      PenDragon NS <PenDragon_NS@wow.com>
To:        "questions@freebsd.org questions@freebsd.org" <QUESTIONS@FREEBSD.ORG>
Subject:   FreeBSD Won't Boot

After using novice install and during the post-configuration, I recieved a "fatal error 11 caught!  I'm dead!" message.  I had to reboot.  The kernel loads fine but once bootup begins querying daemons I get messages saying login, password, hostname, domain are bad or don't exist.  At the end of it all, it keeps asking me to log in.  Is there anyway to fix this without completely reinstaling?
Any help you can give is will be greatly appreciated.

Natasha
"....Nobody knows the trouble I've seen...."