Date:      Sun, 7 Jul 1996 18:14:05 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Andreas Klemm <andreas@klemm.gtn.com>
To:        "Pedro F. Giffuni S." <pgiffuni@biblioteca.campus.unal.edu.co>
Cc:        Gary Kline <kline@thought.org>, "Andrew V. Stesin" <stesin@elvisti.kiev.ua>, gpalmer@freebsd.org, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: gripes

On Fri, 5 Jul 1996, Pedro F. Giffuni S. wrote:

> On Fri, 5 Jul 1996, Gary Kline wrote:
>

> > 	ghostscript 4.0?  This is something else that I've got
> > 	to build to enable my DeskJet 500 to do postscript.  Anybody
> > 	know if gs 4.0 just-does-this?
> >
> I followed the instructions in the handbook, and installed my DJ560C with
> almost no problem, hopefully gs 4.0 is the same thing.

What about installing apsfilter from the ports collection, which
also does a really good job to let you print the following:

	lpr text.dvi.gz sample.jpg picture.gif.Z [and so on] ;-)

--
andreas@klemm.gtn.com         /\/\___      Wiechers & Partner Datentechnik GmbH
   Andreas Klemm          ___/\/\/         Support Unix -- andreas.klemm@wup.de