Date:      Wed, 14 Feb 2007 08:33:39 -0700 (MST)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        krassi@bulinfo.net
Cc:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: At91rm9200 boot?

In message: <45D3119F.4020302@bulinfo.net>
            Krassimir Slavchev <krassi@bulinfo.net> writes:
: I have board with at91rm9200, 64Mb SDRAM, 4Mb dataflash and 64kb iic.
: There is bootloader installed in iic which boots linux kernel from
: dataflash.
: What I need to know for this bootloader to be able to boot FreeBSD kernel?

How to install the FreeBSD kernel in place of the linux kernel
currently in dataflash.

Depending on the dataflash, you may also be able to do any or all of
the following:
    (1) install the freebsd boot loader that boots from SD cards (boot2)
    (2) install the freebsd boot loader that boots from dataflash (bootspi)
    (3) Use the FreeBSD dataflash support to manage this situation.

However, without more specific detais, I can't help more.  what boot
loader is in the iic?

Warner