Date:      Sun, 13 Jun 1999 13:33:41 -0400
From:      Laurence Berland <stuyman@confusion.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Install "problem" with 3.2, Distributions not found?

Installing from the CD (WC 3.2-Release CD1) all seems to go well, but
after the general installation and before the XF86 setup section, I get
the error "Couldn't extract the following distributions.  This may be
because they were not available on the installation media you've
chosen:  "  The list is blank, so that's part of why I'm confused.  The
system seems to work afterwards, but I'm not sure why I'm getting the
message, what it means, or if it means I'll have a problem at some
point.  Any idea what this means?
--
Laurence Berland, Stuyvesant HS Debate