Date:      Tue, 29 Jul 2008 09:20:31 -0400
From:      "FreeBSD Questions" <ml.freebsd.questions@gmail.com>
To:        "FreeBSD Questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   The FreeBSD Architecture Handbook

One more book question...

Is there anything significant to gain from reading both "The Design
and Implementation of the FreeBSD Operating System" and "The FreeBSD
Architecture Handbook"?  I've skimmed the tables of contents for both
books, and there seems to be some overlap in topics.  What I don't
know is if the details are redundant or if there's useful information
to glean by reading both as opposed to just one or the other.

Thank you, everyone, for your input!  I really do appreciate you
sharing your thoughts.

Kevin