Date:      Mon, 13 Dec 2004 19:40:50 -0500
From:      Robert Fitzpatrick <robert@webtent.com>
To:        FreeBSD <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   dspam

On our FreeBSD 5.2.1 box, I have postfix-2.1.5 running with
amavisd-new-2.2.0 and Spamassassin-3.0. All works well and thinking of
incorporating dspam. This postfix server serves as a transport only, no
local user other than admin users. Does anyone have this type of setup
going and possibly some suggestions on docs, etc? Can dspam work in such
an environment of transporting mail on to final destination mail
servers?

--
Robert