Date:      Thu, 6 Apr 2000 18:09:03 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Visigoth <visigoth@telemere.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   xmms-1.0.1 with 4.0-STABLE  Thu Apr  6

	I don't know if anybody else has noticed but it seems that some of
the changes with the way sound and such ( I don't code sound, ask me about
sockets.. ) works has messed with the EQ on xmms.  Anybody (maintainers
maybe ;) ) working on this one?  I don't know enough about it to fix it
with out lots of effort, so I thought I'd check and see if somebody else
is already working on it...

I have 2 machines that this exact same combo of hardware and software
worked until I reinstalled them ( with the same kernel configuration )

Please CC me as well seeing as I don't subscribe to -ports

Thanks

Visigoth

Damieon Stark
Sr. Unix Systems Administrator
visigoth@telemere.net

- M$ Win 2K was built for the internet.	|
- Unix _BUILT_ the internet.		|   FreeBSD - The POWER to serve
					|   http://www.freebsd.org
	your call...			|