Date:      Mon, 21 Sep 1998 09:22:11 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Steve Price <sprice@hiwaay.net>
To:        Enkhyl <enkhyl@hayseed.net>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Patch to build XFree86 w/ Krb4 in an ELF world

Was this patch based on the port that I committed last
night?  If not can you try it?

Thanks, Steve

On Mon, 21 Sep 1998, Enkhyl wrote:

# Attached is a patch for the XFree86 port to build with KerbeosIV support.
# I just successfully rebuilt XFree86 w/ Krb4 on my ELF -current machine
# using this patch. Would someone please review the patch and commit it, if
# appropriate?
# Thanks.
#
# --
# Christopher Nielsen
# Scient: The Art and Science of Electronic Business
# cnielsen@scient.com
# <http://www.scient.com>;

[patch elided]