Date:      Fri, 1 May 1998 17:40:20 +0200
From:      Eivind Eklund <eivind@yes.no>
To:        David Ramahefason <rama@easynet.fr>
Cc:        "'scsi@freebsd.org'" <scsi@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: DPT driver performance

On Fri, May 01, 1998 at 03:43:37PM +0200, David Ramahefason wrote:
> what are the DTP models comatible with FreeBSD ??

Supposedly all (but as my suppliers has kept promising the cable will
be here 'tomorrow' I still haven't tested that even the one on my desk
works as it should - which is getting _extremely_ frustrating).

Eivind, who AFAHK doesn't have somebody that sell wide SCSI cables
within 20 miles, so he can't just go pick one up, either :-(