Date:      Thu, 03 May 2001 10:25:02 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        "Jim King" <jim@jimking.net>
Cc:        freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PCMCIA

In message <006e01c0d33f$d6731300$524c8486@jking> "Jim King" writes:
: Before I go chasing down too many dead ends, has anybody been successful
: using PCMCIA?  My AS200 came with an ISA-PCMCIA adapter card.  My first
: attempt at using it was unsuccessful - it looked the PCMCIA card's
: identifier was not able to be read.

I have had no reports of pcmcia working on the alpha and there are
likely issues with it working that would preclude this.

Warner