Date:      Mon, 30 Jan 2006 22:29:58 -0500
From:      Jonathan Noack <noackjr@alumni.rice.edu>
To:        Gleb Bezgin <bezgin_gleb@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-cvsweb@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: From Paxinos3d User

Gleb Bezgin wrote:
> I'm Gleb Bezgin, I have a practice at Prof. Kötter's laboratory (University of Düsseldorf, Germany). In order to download the source code for Paxinos3d project I received access to NeuroGEMS repository and  followed the link http://cvs.inf.ed.ac.uk/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/?cvsroot=neuroGEMS#dirlist where had trouble with downloading the necessary modules (nbbuild, java3d_handler, morphml_handler and paxinos3d) - the following error occurs:
>
>> Error
>> Error: Export failure (exit status 1), output:
>>
>> cvs export: failed to create lock directory for
>> `/disk/cvs/neuroGEMS/nbbuild/main'
>> (/disk/cvs/neuroGEMS/nbbuild/main/#cvs.lock): Permission denied
>> cvs export: failed to obtain dir lock in repository
>> `/disk/cvs/neuroGEMS/nbbuild/main'
>> cvs [export aborted]: read lock failed - giving up
>>
>> FreeBSD-CVSweb <freebsd-cvsweb@FreeBSD.org>
>
> Could you please let me know what should I do?

While CVSweb (http://www.freebsd.org/projects/cvsweb#about) appears to
be used by the neuroGEMS project, we are not affiliated with them.  I
would try to contact someone at neuroGEMS directly.  It appears that
they let their domain name expire but hopefully you have another way to
contact them.

-Jonathan