Date:      Tue, 07 Mar 2006 11:39:28 -0600
From:      "Scott T. Hildreth" <shildreth@allantgroup.com>
To:        FreeBSD GNOME Users <gnome@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Evolution options-settings

This may not be the place to ask this, but I'll try asking.
Evolution always starts up with the folders collapsed.  Which
is fine when I start it up, but when I select "Move" the folder
window appears and the folders are collapsed.  Not a big deal, but
I have a lot of sub-folders and I have un-collapse them every time.
This didn't happen before, so I must have clicked something.  I just
can't figure out where to check a config file.  I have the same version
running on my home server (2.4.2.1) and this does not occur.  Does
anyone know where to look?  Should I be asking this on another list?

                                 Thanks.
--
Scott T. Hildreth <shildreth@allantgroup.com>