Date:      Mon, 26 Jan 2015 14:34:06 +0100
From:      Albert Shih <Albert.Shih@obspm.fr>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   mrsas on Dell R730

Hi everyone.

I've a new R730, and I just install FreeBSD 10.1 with mrsas driver for the
raid card (the mfi don't works).

Now the server is up and running I would like to known if they are any
method to get the status of the raid card ?

I just pull out one disk from the raid luns so the volume should be on
« degraded » mode, but I don't see anywhere. No message on the dmesg. And
through camcontrol I don't see how I can get the status.

Regards.

JAS
--
Albert SHIH