Date:      Thu, 14 Feb 2002 05:47:53 -0000
From:      "MR MICHEAL  ADAM" <michadam68@eudoramail.com>
To:        <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Partnership  Proposal

ATTN: THE PRESIDENT/CEO
Dear Sir / Madam,
I am Dr. Mrs. Marian Abacha, wife to the late Nigerian Head of
state,
General Sani Abacha who died on the 8th of June 1998 while
still on active
service for our Country.
I am contacting you with the hope that you will be of great
assistance to
me, I currently have within my reach the sum of 76MILLION U.S
dollars cash
which l intend to use for investment purposes outside Nigeria.
This money
came as a result of a payback contract deal between my husband
and a Russian
firm in our country's multi-billion dollar Ajaokuta steel
plant. The Russian
partners returned my husband's share being the above sum after
his death.
Presently, the new civilian Government has intensified their
probe into my
husband's financial resources, which has led to the freezing of
all our
accounts, local and foreign, the revoking of all our business
licenses and
the arrest of my First son. In view of this I acted very fast
to withdraw
this money from one of our finance houses before it was closed
down. I have
deposited the money in a security vault for safe keeping with
the help of
very loyal officials of my late husband. No record is known
about this fund
by the government because there is no documentation showing
that we received
such funds. Due to the current situation in the country and
government
attitude to my financial affairs, I cannot make use of this
money within.
Bearing in mind that you may assist me, 20% of the total amount
will be paid
to you for your assistance, while 5% will be set aside for
expenses incurred
by the parties involved and this will be paid before sharing.
Half of my75%
will be paid in to my account on your instruction once the
money hits your
account, while the other half will be invested by your humble
self in any
viable business venture you deem fit, with you as manager of
the invested
funds. Remunerations, during the investment period will be on a
50/50 basis.
Your URGENT response is needed. All correspondence must be
through my lawyer,fax:234-1-4709814. Attentioned to my attorney
(HAMZA IBU). Please do not
forget to include your direct tel/fax line for easy reach.
I hope I can trust you with my family's last financial
hope.Regards
Dr. Mrs. Marian Sani Abacha.
C/o HAMZA IBU (counsel)

                                 URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL

                                              MR. MICHEAL  ADAM

                                              FAX: 234-1-7590900

Attn: The Chief Executive Officer

REQUEST FOR URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

Please permit me to introduce myself to you, my names are Mr. MICHEAL ADAM
a Petroleum Engineer

with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation and a member of the
contract award committee of

the above corporation, which is under, The Federal Ministry of Petroleum
and Natural Resources.

CONFIDENTIAL THE SOURCE OF THE FUND IS AS FOLLOWS:

With the assistance of some senior officials of the Federal Ministry of
Finance and Office of the

Accountant General of the Federation, we want to quietly transfer the sum
of Nineteen Million US

Dollars only ($19m US Dollars only) out of my country Nigeria. This US$19
M US Dollar was quietly

over-estimated on the contract for Turn around Maintenance (TAM) of Port
Harcourt petrochemical

refinery in Nigeria (SOUTHERN NIGERIA) and the Rehabilitation of Petroleum
Pipelines, Depot and

Jetties. The actual contract value of this said project was US$171M US
Dollars, but my colleagues

and I deliberately increased the contract to our own benefit to the tune
of $190M US Dollars, of

which the over-estimated value of US$19M US Dollars belongs to us and this
amount is what we want

to secretly transfer into your personal or company account for safe
keeping and sharing.

The Federal Government and the Federal Ministry of Petroleum and Natural
Resources have approved

the total sum of US$190 Million US Dollars. The project has been completed
and commissioned by

the Federal Government and the original contractors have been paid their
Contractual sum and what

is left now is the US$19Million US Dollars. Under this circumstance and
upon your acceptance we

will register You/your Company as a sub-contractor to the original
contractors with my

corporation, so that this fund can be transferred into your account
without hitch whatsoever.

Our reasons of soliciting your assistance to transfer this fund to your
account is owing to the

policy of the Federal Government of Nigeria, the code conduct debars us
civil servants

(Government Workers) from operating a foreign account, hence we seeking
your assistance. After

several deliberations with my colleagues, we decided to give you 25% as
your entitlement for your

assistance for providing your account, while 70% will be for us and the
remaining 5% would be

used to offset all local and foreign expenses that might be incurred
during this transaction.

However this is based on the ground that you would assure me of the
following:

1 That after the successful transfer of the $19m us dollars into your
account, you will give us

our own fare share of 70% without running away with the money or setting
on it to our detriment.

2 That you will treat this business with utmost secrecy, Confidentiality,
understanding and

sincerity, which this business demands.

3 You will assist us (by way of advice) to invest our own share in
business venture in your

country.

4 Upon your acceptance of this proposal I will send a TEXT for you to fill
in your letter headed

paper and return back to me, as we shall use this TEXT to raise an
application for payment on

your behalf as you will be made the recognized beneficiary of the fund.

KINDLY FORWARD YOUR TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBER to me also.
PLEASE NOTE: that this business is 100% risk free and will not implicate
you in any way, sir.

Finally please if you feel you cannot do this business with us, kindly

your computer or destroy it as it will do you no good showing it to a
third party or anybody

whatsoever, please kindly do us this favor for God sake. The kind of
business you do does not

effect the business.

Sincerely yours,
MR. MICHEAL ADAM