Date:      Thu, 1 May 1997 15:05:52 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Nick Esborn <nick@capella.grayphics.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Sendmail freezing problem

I am having a rather odd problem with sendmail 8.3.3 on my 2.1.5-R server.
It takes forever to do anything.  On any invocation of sendmail, it
freezes for up to several minutes.  It does eventually complete whatever
task it is executing, but the delay is painful at best.

mailq doesn't reveal anything wrong, although as with sendmail it takes
several minutes to happen.

I can supply additional information; at this stage I'm just not sure what
would be useful and what wouldn't be.  Any help will of course be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,

Nick
Grayphics