Date:      Mon, 26 Jan 1998 22:59:38 -0300 (ARST)
From:      Jorge Valdez <jorge@localhost.schapachnik.com.ar>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Spanish keyboard

Hello:
	I live in Argentina and I use what in MS-DOS is called a Brazilian keyboard layout (Windows calls it a US-International keyboard layout). What I what is to press first ' and then a to obtain   (&aacute; in HTML), ~ and then n to obtain ¤ (&ntilde; in HTML), and so on. The actual board is an US keyboard.
	I've tried the different keyboards than come with the distribution but no one seems to fill my needs.

	Does any one knows how to set up such a keyboard, or has a definition file? I'm interested in doing this in character and X mode.

	Thanks for your time!

Jorge Valdez
jorge@schapachnik.com.ar

PS: Please reply to me, because I am not in the mailing list.