Date:      Mon, 18 Oct 1999 21:20:55 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Andrew Gallatin <gallatin@cs.duke.edu>
To:        Aernoudt Bottemanne <bottemanne@capitolonline.nl>
Cc:        freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: boot problem

Aernoudt Bottemanne writes:
 > Hi,
 >
 > My PWS 433a does not boot FreeBSD. After/during installation no error
 > messages are displayed (on terminal 2).
 > However on (re)boot it has a  kernel stack  problem. (error no 2, PC=0)
 > So I guess, the installation does not register the partitions...  : - (

Again, please provide a little more context.

a) what version of FreeBSD are you booting?  Where did you get it?

b) what hardware is in your computer.  Please at least take the time
to copy "show dev".  show conf would be nice to see too.

c) what device are you booting from?  What did you type to boot the
computer?

d) what does the computer say after you attempt to boot it? Please
include more than just the last line.