Date:      Sun, 16 Jul 2017 17:41:32 -0700
From:      Russell Haley <russ.haley@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-arm <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   BBB & IMX6 Hummingboard SDIO driver

Hi,

I'm building for a BBB and I think I've got almost everything but I
er... can't find the dtb file or the uEnv.txt file. Any help would be
grand? I have a feeling I'm going to have to beg/borrow/steal a
uEnv.txt file from a pre-built image.

As I'm going through the process of re-learning the build steps, i
thought of a couple of things that I either didn't see or couldn't
find on the website:

- A list of boards and their kernel config files
- An easy reference on where to find the bits after the build. yes,
yes, it's in the handbook.
- Since u-boot has been standardised now, it would be nice to have a
section on where to get u-boot and the other bits needed to boot.

Anyway, I've got an unprecedented week with no work and no kids, so
I'm going to do what any sane person would do during a beautiful July
summer: play with FreeBSD!

My end goal - and this is a stretch target - is to try and adopt
Illyia's SDIO driver. I'm not sure how far I'll get, or much time I'll
have after my week is up, but that's what my objective is. I've built
the system using the kernel config BEAGLEBONE-MMCCAM in the blind hope
that it will use his drivers? Once I get that working and can verify
it in dtrace (maybe? yet another rabbit hole!) I want to get it
working on my IMX6 hummingboard.

oh, and I suppose I should open up some code, eh?

Okay, now why isn't my PC computer seeing my sd cards? grrr... ;)

Cheers,

Russ